First things first: If you are looking for a cheap translation provider, you’ve come to the wrong place. My focus is not on quantity but on quality.
Translators who charge pennies per word typically don’t have the time to put much thought into their output, because they need to translate large volumes in little time to make ends meet. Remember that in translation, you get what you pay for – and when it comes to marketing, your brand reputation and your professional image are at stake.
A marketing translator is also a copywriter, providing you with customized solutions to help you communicate your message to your target market.
Every translation is different, and a four-page business letter may be translated faster than a four-word marketing slogan.
To prepare an accurate quote for you, I will need to know the purpose of your translation, your target audience, and other relevant information such as the format of the source document. Once we have established the framework of your translation needs during a free email, phone or Skype consultation, I will prepare a detailed, non-binding quote for you at no charge. My final fee includes not only my 5-step translation process but also any revisions that might be required within a specified time period. You will always know up front how much your translation is going to cost.
I will be happy to provide you with my rate sheet upon request to give you a general idea of what to expect.
This process will certainly take longer than a simple translation. However, it guarantees fewer errors and will protect you from having to correct mistakes later – which can be both embarrassing and costly.
I accept payment via PayPal, wire transfer, direct deposit, and check drawn on a major U.S. bank. Advance payment, in full or in part, is required for new clients. For repeat clients, my payment term is Net 30. Request your free, no-obligation quote today!
Terms of Service
- Integrated MarCom Translations guarantees complete confidentiality regarding the client’s personal and/or business information.
- At the beginning of the cooperation between Integrated MarCom Translations and the client, Integrated MarCom Translations will issue a free, non-binding quote. No project work will be started until the client has approved the quote in writing and the signed quote has been received.
- Repeat clients do not need to sign a new price quote for each project; instead, approval of the price quote via email shall constitute a binding contract.
- Integrated MarCom Translations shall return the translation by the agreed deadline. Integrated MarCom Translations shall notify the client immediately if unforeseen circumstances might prevent a timely delivery.
- Personal document translations and translation projects for private individuals will require payment in advance. For invoices up to $300, advance payment is expected in full. For invoices exceeding $300, 30% of the total invoice will be billed in advance. Any advance payment shall become non-refundable once Integrated MarCom Translations has begun work on the project, or after 14 days from the date of payment, whichever comes first.
- Should the client cancel or withdraw the assignment prior to its completion, Integrated MarCom Translations must be compensated for the percentage of total services performed.
- Final payment is due upon receipt of the finished product and corresponding invoice. Any invoices not paid within 30 days may be subject to penalties. Payment may be made via PayPal, wire transfer, direct deposit or U.S. check.
- The client shall notify Integrated MarCom Translations of any requested corrections or changes within 15 days. Integrated MarCom Translations shall correct, at no cost to the client, any errors made by Integrated MarCom Translations within this time frame.
- The client agrees to indemnify and hold Integrated MarCom Translations harmless from any and all losses, claims, damages, expenses or liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred as a result of the work performed by Integrated MarCom Translations. Within the limits of the law, all claims will be limited to the amount of the invoice.
- Integrated MarCom Translations retains the copyright to all texts until all invoices pertaining to such texts have been paid in full.
- Unless expressly forbidden by the client, Integrated MarCom Translations may use the client’s brand name and/or any work created for said client, not including confidential information, for its own marketing purposes.
- If the client is not satisfied with the final product, Integrated MarCom Translations must be given an opportunity to make corrections before payment terms or rates may be changed.
- Integrated MarCom Translations shall have no responsibility whatsoever as to any changes to the final product made by a third party. If Integrated MarCom Translations’ name or the name of its owner, Marion Rhodes, is to be associated with the final product, any changes to the final product must be approved by Integrated MarCom Translations.